BlueLotusFlower.uk is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We Collect:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register or make a purchase.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How We Use Your Information:
We use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information only under the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If BlueLotusFlower.uk or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
This policy is effective as of 13/07/2023.